Background

Feb 5, 2011

Party Favors

Wow, January blew by fast and was so jammed packed with events and preparing for events that I didn't have time to add posts. I was able to do a variety of fun projects and thought I would share them with you.

First off I spent a lot of time last month helping our Christian school prepare for their big upcoming Benefit Auction, which is tonight! In among the many responsibilities that I take on with that, I got to do some fun projects too. :) I love designing with the computer, so I designed flyers, programs, posters, etc. We are also offering a couple of VIP tables this year, so I offered to make and donate table favors. The colors of the Auction are silver, black, white, and burgandy so here are a few pictures of the favors that I made.



I used white cardstock, the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cricut cartridge, black and silver embossing powder, stamps, burgandy tulle, and a variety of chocolates. Fun and easy to make!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry can't spell well it seems..

    These look Great!! Love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete