Background

Jan 5, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! I am excited to see what this year has in store. Right now I am on technique overload...Soooo many great techniques and too little time. :) I have been coming across several great project ideas and I am ready to get started making them. Soon I will be scheduling workshops to personally show you fun and easy techniques. I will be sending out an e-newsletter with dates soon, so if you are not already on my e-mail list and would like to be, let me know by dropping an e-mailing to judesigns@hotmail.com.

Here are a few fun projects that my daughter and I made as Christmas gifts for my nieces. It brings me such joy to see faces light up when they open up a gift that I either personally made or have added a personal touch.

Fabric Flower Bracelets
These bracelets were fun and fast to make. We chose some fun colored fabric, cut different sizes of circles, sewed them together and added a button in the middle. For the bracelet we used a stretchy rubber bracelet, tore a strip of fabric to wrap around it and added the flower on top. Too cute!! E-mail me at judesigns@hotmail.com if you would like to place an order for bracelets and let me know if there are certain colors you would like me to incorporate in them.



Headbands with Satin Fabric Flower
For this project I cut different sized flowers using my Cricut, but you can also cut circles. We used a heat gun to crinkle and melt the edges of the flowers, added a jeweled brad in the center to hold it together and glued it to a headband. Very cute on! E-mail me at judesigns@hotmail.com if you would like to place an order for headbands and let me know if there are certain colors you would like me to incorporate in them.


Beaded Magnetic Hanging
Kiddos enjoy playing with magnets and displaying pictures they have drawn or notes they have written. Here is a great gift idea that is magnetic and can be used as a message board. These can be customized to fit any room of the house, so if you would like to place an order just drop me an e-mail. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment