Background

Feb 5, 2011

Digi Scrapping

Another thing that I enjoy doing is Digi Scrapping. I started scrapbooking when my daughter was born, almost 15 years ago, and started Digi Scrapping about 3 years ago. For me I love technology and digi scrapping is less messy and since my wonderful husband got me a laptop for Christmas a couple of years ago I am able to do it on the road!

As I mentioned in my last post, January was filled with many events and activities. My youngest turned 10, I helped a lot with an upcoming Benefit Auction, and we celebrated my dad's 60th b-day. For my dad I had fun going through 60 years of pictures and putting a DVD video together for him.

For this year I have decided to scrap/journal monthly events and activities. I will be posting my monthly pages in hopes that whether you do traditional or digi scrapping that you will continue to be inspired to cherish daily memories by scrapping! I am currently working on my January 2011 page and will be posting it soon. Here are a few pages that I completed recently of my kiddos b-days last year (yes, even with digi scrapping I am behind).




No comments:

Post a Comment