Background

Jul 1, 2010

Altered Clipboards

Here are some altered clipboards that I have made. I made the Snoopy one for my Secret Sister. I know I seem to say this a lot, but these too are pretty easy to make and do not take a lot of time. I glued the paper onto the clipboard using Mod Podge and once that was dry I put Mod Podge over the top of the paper, to make it more durable and able to be wiped off, and let that dry.

I absolutely love Gorilla glue! That is what I used to glue on the cork board, paper clip and the thumb tacks to the glass pebbles.

Helpful tip: When using Gorilla glue a little bit goes a long way. It expands and if too much is used you will have rock solid glue around the edges that doesn't look all that great. Yep, I know this from experience. :)

For the tacks that are on the cork boards, I glued coordinating paper to the backs of clear glass pebbles using Mod Podge glue and once that was dry I used Gorilla glue to glue on the thumb tack.

I made the calendars on the computer and attached a years worth to the clipboards, used my Cricut to cut out the letters for the word CHERISH and the paper that I used is from The Angel Company. Now you can give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment