Background

Nov 6, 2010

Fun with Vinyl

As I am still getting ready for our big local Craft Show in a couple of weeks, I have been having fun working(playing) with vinyl. Here are some projects that I have created using vinyl.

These first couple of projects I used my cutting machine to cut out the designs and words. The neat thing about the plate is that it can also be used as a message board. Just use a dry erase marker to leave messages for your family or guests. On the frame I heat embossed the medallion on paper and placed it inside the frame and cut the word "Noel" out of vinyl and placed it on the top of the glass.


These next couple of projects I made using stamps, paper and vinyl. The "Blessings" frame is a magnetic frame, so I also made some magnets to go along with it. The 5" x 7" frames start at $8 and the 8" x 10" frames start at $15. If you would like to place an order feel free to contact me by e-mail at: judesigns@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment