Background

Nov 30, 2010

Christmas Decorating

Well, my first big show and Thanksgiving are behind me. I have been staying busy with filling orders, but did take a short break to decorate for my favorite season of the year...CHRISTmas! There are so many things I love about this time of year and one of them is all of the pretty colors of decor that we have to choose from to help make our homes look so cheerful. Every year I challenge myself to come up with at least one new way to decorate differently from the year before, whether it is using what I already have and changing it up a bit or spending just a little bit of money and getting something new. This year I changed several things up a bit and decided that I would like to purchase a wreath to go over the fireplace. I made a trip to Hobby Lobby and found the perfect wreath! The only thing was it was $130, but it was on sale for 50% off. I still was not wanting to spend that much money so I decided I would purchase the materials, that were also 50% off, and make one myself. I am tickled with the outcome and spent way less than $65!!

No comments:

Post a Comment