Background

Jun 3, 2011

Cards, cards, and more cards!

June is a very busy month for my family with lots of birthdays, anniversaries, and Father's Day. I have been working on designing and making several different cards so I thought I would share some of them with you. If you are looking for a fun, unique, or personalized card just e-mail me at: judesigns@hotmail.com. I would love to design one to fit your needs. My cards range from $2-$4, depending on the number of layers and embellishments used.

Father's Day cards:

On these Father's Day cards I used a variety of different techniques. The sentiments are computer generated, I distressed and inked the edges, used my Cricut machine to cut out the "dad" letters, used my scoring board to create the dry embossed lines, felt was used to create the mustache, and for the compass embellishment I used used copper Stickles and Glossy Accent over a compass design I stamped on cardstock.



Kid's B-day cards:

These are pop-up cards. The photo below shows what it looks like when it is closed. They fit right inside of a card envelope, so they can be easily mailed. These cards are a lot of fun to make. On the cupcake cards I used the adorable "Cupcakes" stamp set from Maya Road and paper pieced them using some cute paper from the Paper Studio "Poteeka Souffle" pack. The number "6" and names were cut out using my Cricut.


I saw this cute idea and I just had to make it for my nephew, since his b-day theme was trains. I found a photo of Thomas on the internet and printed off his face. The rest of the card is paper pieced together and I cut out the circles and the number "2" using my Cricut.



Fun buckle cards:

These cards close with a fun paper buckle with a sentiment stamped on them.





Easel Card:

Here is another fun card to make, the Easel Card. This also lays flat so it can easily be put into an envelope and mailed. The stamp set used is from The Angel Company.

No comments:

Post a Comment