Background

Sep 6, 2010

Handmade Cards

It has been awhile since I sat down to just make cards. Splitcoaststampers had a Virtual Stamp Night recently, so I decided to take the opportunity to make some cards! Here are a few that I made.

Smile it's your day!
There are several b-days this month, so I wanted to come up with a fun and easy card. Here is an easle card that I decided to make. I had fun using a new stamp from "It's your Day" set from The Angel Company.

Thanks card
This card I made for a challenge on Splitcoaststampers. The challenge was to try and use only the colors Amber and Purple. I had fun using the clear heat embossing technique with the "Aged Ornaments" stamp from The Angel Company.

Pumpkin Hello
Here is another card that I made for a challenge on Splitcoaststampers. The challenge was to use water somehow on the card. For the background I used my brayer and rolled it with three different colors, spritzed with water and rolled it on cream colored cardstock. I stamped the pumkins and colored them in by using my color pencils dipped in water.

Friendship lightens every burden
This last card was for a "BRAVE" challenge. B - Use blue, R - Use ribbon, A - Accent, preferably with something shiny, V - Use vellum, & E - Use an embellishment. I had fun using my "A Child's Year" Cricut cartridge and with heat embossing with silver.



No comments:

Post a Comment