Background

Jun 9, 2011

Humorous Cards

I needed an idea for a humorous b-day card and came across the funny saying "Did you just hoot?". I just recently purchased the Whimsical Bird stamp set and it has some adorable owl stamps that I was eager to use on a card! I decided to make a T-Slide card, so when you pull on the tab on the right it opens up to reveal the saying underneath, which I put "Hoot all you want, it's your birthday". I think it turned out sooooo cute. :) If you would like to make a T-Slide card, here is a link that will take you to a tutorial: T-Slide Card. If you make one, be sure to leave a comment below with a link or picture. I would love to see it!




I also needed a humorous masculine birthday card, clean ones are hard to come by these days, so this is what I came up with. It is a simple computer generated and paper pieced card, but I think it is perfect for the person we are giving it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment