Background

Jul 6, 2010

Altered Jars

I love these little jars. They have an airtight lever and make great gifts. I made this set for a friend and filled the jar with her favorite candies. The tag on the front was cut out using the Storybook cartridge on the Cricut, the bird was made from a SU punch and I love using Stickles, so I added some of that as well. Beside the jar is a small monogramed notebook. I glued on paper and used the Cricut to cut out the monogram and the swirly on the top. Both of these were fun and easy to make. Kind of my thing. :)

This gift set is an altered jar with a mini photo album. I embossed on the paper I used on the top and used a stamp set from Close to my Heart. I made the mini album out of chipboard, paper from The Angel Company, rings, ribbon and on the inside of the album I used horizontal badge id holders that I picked up from Wal-Mart to hold photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment